- This event has passed.
Available at Calabogie Motorsports Park
Ross Bentley will be your coach, as he has with drivers at practically every level and type of racing, from Indy Car to NASCAR, and from novice HPDE drivers to club racers.
In a program exclusively designed for advanced drivers, the topics covered over the two days are:
- The mental game of driving – Ross’ Inner Speed Secrets
- Improving your ability to sense the limits of your car
- Managing your focus and concentration
- How to improve your corner entry speed (without hurting exit speed)
- The key to shaving seconds off your best lap time – the use of the brakes
- A fresh look at the “ideal line”
- Turn 8 aka ” Temptation “
- When & how to use the throttle – and when not to
- How to adapt to your car’s handling
- Common driving errors & what to do about them
- What vehicle dynamics mean to you
- Getting in the zone
- How to learn new tracks and skills more quickly
- And any specific topic/issue that you want covered
Before and after each of your on-track sessions, Ross will discuss these topics and provide you with specific techniques to focus and work on during your next on-track session. During these relaxed and fun briefings, you’ll have time to ask questions, and ensure that the driving issues that you specifically want to address are covered. While you’ll be in a small group, it’ll be as if Ross is working with you on a one-on-one basis.
If you’re looking for that extra little edge, you feel as though your driving has plateaued, you want to learn even more about your driving, and/or you want to take your driving to the next level, this program is for you.
Is your car not ready? Rent one of our CMP Race Prepped Mustangs!
Two Day on track workshop
$649 Early bird price
$749 After Feb 26th
$849 After March 26th
Also available – Saturday April 27th – private coaching for 5 drivers only during the test and tune day for Calabogie Challenge Series.
Private coaching April 27th – $1000 ( no run groups, limited to 5 drivers )
HST is extra
All pricing is CDN $