This is a two day Pro6 TRAC School experience – May 25 / 26.
Our innovative new program will combine a detailed theory segment with on track instruction in order to allow track riders and racers to get the most out of their machines and themselves.
The two day courses will include an in depth analysis of the theory behind performance riding and racing. Some of the topics covered will include:
- Detailed explanation of chassis geometry components and how they impact the handling of your machine
- The benefits of setting up ergonomics and controls correctly
- Chassis set up and maintenance
- Understanding sag and the theory behind it
- Identifying and resolving handling issues
- The misunderstood art of off-track debriefing
- Technical and mental preparation
- Health and Safety seminar covering hydration, nutrition, injury avoidance and management
- Come and experience riding at Calabogie Motorsport Park with instructions and mentoring from some of Canada’s top riders and instructors
- Three different levels of curriculum customized to cover everything from entry level track riding all the way to racers trying to shave off valuable seconds
- Experienced Pro CSBK riders as on-track instructors.
- Low student to instructor ratio
- Waived “New to track orientation” fee for beginners
- Receive your certificate and qualify to apply for your racing license