- This event has passed.
To meet COVID-19 guidelines we have introduced a new style of track instruction in 2020
HPDE Days will not include any coaching. It is now a two run group day for Intermediate and Advanced drivers that have been signed off to drive solo.
For new and novice drivers looking to learn High Performance Driving from our team of MSF Certirfied Driving Coaches, there is a new driver training program on specific evenings. For more details and registration please check the calendar.
Until further notice, no spectators or passengers, only registered participants permitted in the private park. No Lunch provided. Turn 21 is open for snacks and fuel.
We have updated our protocols to our website but one important reminder is that in the current environment, we will not be able to provide food or water for any program. Each of you will need to come prepared.
The staff at Calabogie MotorSports Park is very much looking forward to the start of our 2020 season. Things might look a little bit different on the site but it’s our hope to get going as quickly as we can. We’ve been working away at getting the track ready and developing our onsite protocols which has lead to some changes in how we will run some of our programs, specifically HPDE. With that in mind, Club Calabogie is back for the 2020 season!
Our High Performance Driving Experience Program has been revamped to two run groups, Intermediate & Advanced.
The Intermediate Run Group will be point by passing in the usual 5 designated passing zones, while the Advanced Run Group will be point by passing anywhere that is safe to do so. Club will remain as an open track with point by passing anywhere.
In the 2020 season, we will offer 8 Club Calabogie dates & 9 HPDE dates. For the most part they will be back-to-back events that will still accommodate those that prefer to do double days.
Hoping to see everyone trackside……soon!
Club Calabogie Dates
October 1 & 2
Club Calabogie Registration
HPDE Track Sessions
- 3.0 hours of Track Time per day
- 30 min sessions
- Take advantage of multiday discounts and group pricing
- Tire Testing Service – $49.95+tx , Powersports Garage will join you trackside and measure your tire temps, go over the results and suggest needed changes to get the most out of your tires and suspension. 30min of time, book in advance during your track day or night. Contact Powersports Garage at (613)316-5841
Solo Driver Packages
$375 FULL DAY
For Advanced and Intermediate that have been signed off to drive solo 3.0 hours of track time (6 sessions)
$199 1/2 DAY
For Advanced and Intermediate drivers that have been signed off to drive solo 1/2 day of track time (3 sessions)!
Multiday Discounts and Group rates
5 day Package, $350/day
– use on your own, or share with your friends. available to drivers signed off to drive solo
- Cancellations within 5 days prior to event will result in $100 admin fee
- Date transfers within 48 hours prior to event will result in $100 admin fee