Corporate and Team Building Events
Our Corporate Event Packages can be tailored to suit your needs accommodating groups from 10 to 100! Full, half day and 2 hour evening event packages available. Give your clients a true adrenaline rush
Team building and experiences can Include:
- Lapping in race prepped mustangs, up to 10 available plus 1 automatic
- Lapping in exotic supercars – Lamborghini, Ferrari and Nissan GTR
- Drift training car
- Autocross competition, find out who the fastest is
- Instructor rides
- Classroom Instruction is always included
Read what our clients are saying – Ron Tomlinson, CEO of the Tomlinson Group of Companies.
“We’re trying to do something that gets people out of their comfort zones,” he said. “Something that gives them a little bit of a thrill and pushes their limits with an experience that people don’t typically get to do.”
“When we see the guys get out of the cars, there is a great big smile from ear to ear. You can tell the adrenalin is running, and they’re all wound up about the experience,” said Tomlinson.
“Everybody thinks they can drive, but until they can get on a track with an actual instructor giving them pointers and showing them the best way to go fastest around the track, it’s a different experience altogether.”
Tomlinson added that many of the customers that he’s brought to these events are business owners themselves, and some of them have gone on to book events at Calabogie for their own corporate events.
- Onsite service and retail available from Powersports Garage
- Photography, videographer and catering services available
- Large premium suites and garages available for overnight accommodation right at the track
- Suites and washrooms with showers all handicap accessible with elevator
- CMP clients enjoy preferred rates in Brookstreet’s luxury guestrooms, less than 50 minutes from the track. Ottawa’s leading four-diamond hotel, spa, golf and fine-dining destination.
Let us help you make your next event one that is talked about for years to come.
BOOK YOUR EVENT TODAY!
- Cancellations within 5 days prior to event will result in $100 admin fee
- Date transfers within 48 hours prior to event will result in $100 admin fee
“I want to thank you and all the staff at Calabogie Motorpark. Our event on September 17was more than I had envisioned. Everything was run so perfectly. The day was flawless!! I’ve had nothing but great comments and feedback from every single one of my clients.When Lorne and I started planning this event we had hoped to leave a lasting impression with our clients. We achieved more than we planned. A lot of that was due to your help in planning and all the staff at Calabogie’s extreme professionalism. I always set my expectations very high, but our event was far beyond my expectations. We could not have asked for anything more. Thanks again and have yourself a fabulous weekend!!”
– Dean Johnston CopiexpertPlus
“Calabogie Motorsports Park is a gem. It is hard to imagine a track with more beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings. The facilities, which include a clubhouse and onsite accommodations, are the perfect complement and offer a premium experience unlike anything else in Canada. The 5 km track is, of course, the main event — a lengthy, challenging, and ultimately addictive road course. It all adds up to an ideal environment in which to demonstrate the dynamic prowess of Porsche vehicles.”
– Porsche Car Canada Ltd., Joe Lawrence, President
“For the past 3 years, the CIBC Wood Gundy Kanata Office has used the Calabogie Motorsports facility to execute a client appreciation event that is second to none. In the current competitive environment it is very difficult to deliver a “one of a kind” experience, which differentiates you from others, but this facility allows us to do just that. The client response to this event is overwhelmingly positive and it allows us to deepen the connection with our best clients, sets us apart from our competition, and provides an avenue to grow our business relationships.”
– CIBC Branch, Dean E. Usher, Branch Manager, Wood Gundy Kanata
“Mark Motors of Ottawa is a premium automobile dealership – our Porsche and Audi lines are built for performance, safety, reliability and simply, meant to be driven. Calabogie Motorsports Park gives us a safe and challenging 5-star venue to directly engage and show our customers what their vehicles are capable of. For the past two years the staff at Calabogie Motorsports Park, with help from instructors at En-track, have allowed us to effectively showcase our vehicles in a very unique, positive and engaging setting – while giving our clients the opportunity to drive and become more knowledgeable about their own cars on what is an exciting road course. ‘First class’ is what best describes the track, the people and the experience at Calabogie. You are missing out if you do not take advantage!”
– Mark Motors of Ottawa, Michael Mrak, General Manager