Are you ready to take lapping to the next level?
Looking to add a competitive edge to your performance driving?
Maybe you are looking for a stepping stone into wheel-to-wheel racing?
Then it’s time to step up to the challenge, the Calabogie GT Challenge.
Street cars and Race cars are permitted, please see the full rules below for details.
You are responsible for your own technical inspection, however if your car is seen to be unsafe you may be removed from an event.
Qualifying as a Racer
So your car qualifies, but do you qualify to join us?
NOTE: This is a RACE not just lapping where we keep track of your place in the field. This is intense, with traffic, understand that before you sign up.
- Are signed off to drive solo at CMP?
- Do you have significant lapping experience and have a very high comfort level at the track?
- Are you comfortable in a lot of fast traffic? You don’t have to be fast, but you have to be able to do your thing, while being able to pay attention to all cars around you, and to point faster people by.
- Are you new to the series, there will be a peer review done before your first event, likely during the practice of your first event. These will be series veterans that will assess you on track and advise whether or not they feel safe to drive on track with you under race conditions
Contact Matt to see if you qualify firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Info
- 2020 Registration
- evening schedules updated Sept 3rd
Qualifying Class times are as follows
GT1 2:19 – 2:26.999
GT3 above 2:32.000