2020 Schedule will be available in March.
High Performance Driving Experience
Full day only $375, add a Calabogie coach for only $199 ( Coach is $275 after 2 visits )
Drive your car on the track! You’ve always wanted to know what your car can do on the track, now is your chance to find out. The HPDE day gives you and your car an easy, safe, and affordable way to get on the track. Perfect for the new driver or the advanced driver. Driving coaches are required for new drivers, and are also available to the advanced drivers looking to refine their line around the track. This is only a lapping event, no racing, no timing, no trophies. One on one instruction is provided by our team of driving coaches as you learn how to handle your car. You set your own goals and go as quick as you feel comfortable going.These track days offer each driver the chance to find the limits of their car and their driving skills. Helmets are required and can be rented at the track. M2010 and SA 2010 is the minimum helmet rating. Passengers are permitted with advanced drivers. We’re not concerned with how fast or slow your car is, it’s all about the driver at these track days. See you soon. For new drivers, you will experience one on one guidance from our driving coaches as you learn to control your car and yourself. The classroom sessions will cover the following topics.
- Seating Position
- Braking methods
- Negotiating a Calabogie Corner
- The Calabogie Track
Outside the classroom a slalom and lane change element will be setup in the paddock. You can use these exercises to practice your vision, braking, weight transfer and more. With each track session you will get a little bit quicker and soon enough you will have the experience to drive on your own.
HPDE Track Sessions
- 3.0 hours of Track Time per day
- 30min sessions
- Experienced run groups
- Novice run groups
- Driving coaches for only $199 (Required for new drivers)
- Lunch included
- Take advantage of multiday discounts and group pricing
- Tire Testing Service – $49.95+tx , Powersports Garage will join you trackside and measure your tire temps, go over the results and suggest needed changes to get the most out of your tires and suspension. 30min of time, book in advance during your track day or night. Contact Powersports Garage at (613)316-5841
New Driver Packages
Coach discount for your first two track days..
Full day, $375 + $199 (coach), Regular price for a coach is $275
½ day, – morning or afternoon – 1 on 1 private coach, 3 sessions, no classroom, $199 + $150 (coach)
Solo Driver Packages
$375 FULL DAY
For Advanced and Novice drivers that have been signed off to drive solo 3.0 hours of track time (6 sessions)
$199 1/2 DAY
For Advanced and Novice drivers that have been signed off to drive solo 1/2 day of track time (3 sessions)!
Multiday Discounts and Group rates
5 day Package, $350/day
– use on your own, or share with your friends. available to drivers signed off to drive solo
Need more than 5 track days? Have you considered Club Calabogie? Visit the Club Calabogie section and see what you are missing. 6.5 hours of track time per day + many other perks.
Rent a Racecar
Take your driver training to the next level in one of our 350hp mustangs!
- Cancellations within 5 days prior to event will result in $100 admin fee
- Date transfers within 48 hours prior to event will result in $100 admin fee